Saturday, November 26, 2011

Wonderful weekend

Part of our Thanksgiving festivities, includes getting together with family. I love getting together with family, we have family close by and family far away. It amazes me how easy it is to pick up on what's been going on in the lives of family members from far away. It's like the distance doesn't even matter. This weekend for instance I got some great ideas for teaching my little guy the scriptures well teaching my little guy period really, and everyone got to see how quickly he's growing! Then of course there was the shopping! I'm not much for crowds but I love getting good deals! And I've never gotten to go shopping on Black Friday because I've always had to work. So yes, I got some good deals, but I also didn't get everything I wanted guess I'll have to go earlier next year! I am happy to report however that my Christmas shopping is almost complete! (No small task since I have to buy for like twenty people!)
Since this post is starting to ramble on and on, I think I will just go back to wrapping my presents! Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment