All about the trials and joy that comes from being a christian stay at home mom.
Wednesday, November 23, 2011
Thanksgiving
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving, I thought I would take a moment to list some things for which i am thankful. First of all my beautiful baby boy,I waited a long time but he is worth every minute. My wonderful husband who works so hard so I can stay home and take care of our little angel. My Heavenly Father who knows me and loves me and has blessed me in more ways than i can count. I think that pretty well covers everything the last one is a big one that accounts for all my blessings. I always think about writing down all the wonderful things I am grateful for, but I'm afraid I would leave something or a lot of somethings out. It's all the little things that mean so much. I realize that everyday as I watch my little guy grow and learn new things, something as simple as him learning to roll over or sit up or him crawling after me when I leave the room,makes me so proud of him. Heavenly Father definitely has a plan for all of us and if we are patient (believe me I know how difficult that is sometimes) we will be blessed more than we can even imagine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment